B-ty Institute Natural Hair Care program is designed to prepare students to enter the fields of Natural Hair Care profession. After completing and passing both written and practical examination by the North Carolina State Board of Cosmetic Arts of Examiners, they will receive their N.C. Natural Hair Care Stylist license. Students will embark on an exciting educational experience that will lead them to a rewarding career in the Natural Hair Care industry.
B-ty Institute Natural Hair Care programs skills are determined by the North Carolina State Board of Examiners and the Department of Education of the State of North Carolina. These competencies are the core curriculum of the course.
Those cognitive abilities (student demonstrated skills) addressed in this course include all higher level thinking skills with special emphasis on problem solving and decision-making.
- Salon safety and sanitation
- North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Arts of Examiners rules and regulations
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Basic and advanced Natural Hair Care techniques
- Natural Hair Care business and Professional Management
- Discovering The Art of Natural Hair Care for success